The city of Jaipur is known for its rich culture and heritage. Each corner you turn to has something insightful of an era gone by. From food to performing arts, each moment in this beautiful Pink City takes your breath away! And we’ve got an exciting new endeavour planned to add to its repertoire!
What is happening?
India’s biggest conclave of YouTubers, ThinkVid, is coming to Jaipur! As digital media becomes mainstream, so do digital professions. Among the many digital professions, being a YouTuber is one of utmost hard work and respect. With so many thousands of YouTube channels out there, how do you make your brand stand out? Where does it all begin and what are the important steps to climb in this journey?
These are the questions which ThinkVid aims to answer! Think of it as a one-on-one chat with some of the most successful YouTubers of our times, sharing their story with you. From where it all began, to all the hardships and obstacles they had to surpass to reach the milestone they are at today. We will get to learn the amazing stories of these amazing people!
Who to watch out for?
Around 20 well-known YouTubers, from various fields of interest, are going to be there. Some of them are:
- Jeet Selal | Founder @JeetSelalAesthetics
- Prabhjot Singh | Founder @JattPrabhjot
- Karl Rock | Founder @KarlRock
- Angad Kahai Singh | Founder @Angadkahaisingh
- Prasad Lendwe | Founder @FinnovationZ
- Sagar Dodega | Founder @Civil Beings
- Aman Dhattarwal | Founder @AmanDhattarwal
- Komal Gudan | Founder @SuperStyleTips
- Mukul | Founder @AssetYogi
- Pranjal Kamra | Founder @PranjalKamra
- Taskeen | CoFounder @TheUrbanFight
- Rohan Chaubey | India’s most-followed growth hacker
- Satish Kushwaha | Founder @Satiskvideos
Why should you join us?
ThinkVid promises to be an eventful day of some remarkable personalities coming together. We have multiple panel discussions covering a variety of topics about YouTube and other thrilling activities planned for the day, such as –
- How to build your personal brand?
- How do the YouTube algorithm and SEO work?
- How to navigate different revenue streams?
- Increasing your subscribers and reaching your first 100k milestone
- Camera handling workshops (by Canon and YouTubers)
- How to get Brand Collaborations?
Find the complete schedule of the event on ThinkVid.in
When is the event?
Event Date: Saturday, March 7th, 2020.
Event Time: 9 am onwards
Event Venue: Hotel Clarks, Amer, Jaipur
To encourage you to join this event, here is a small token of appreciation from our end. Avail Rs 50 discount upon booking your seats to ThinkVid.in with coupon code – LLA50
Find us on: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.