- Labour laws of Maharashtra, Haryana and UP to be reviewed
- Big breather for India Inc as government defers implementation of labour codes
- 70 percent of the salary will be paid by ESI upto 91 days if Covid affected
- EDLI Amount Under EPF hiked
- GPF interest rate unchanged
- Income tax changes effective from 1st April 2021
- Important GST changes w.e.f. 01st April 2021
- Termination is not legal without retrenchment compensation and notice.
- Women cannot be denied employment, “only male candidates” job notification unconstitutional
- No limitation is provided for assessment and recovery of damages.
- Prerogative to hire an employee is entirely of the employer.
- New Era for HRs to Build the Organization of the Future
- You are loving WFH, so are hackers
- Partnership Firms | Business Basics
- Workplace Disputes, Complaints and Disciplinary Actions Rise During COVID
- “‘Do more with less’ is the new mantra,” Rajesh Balaji
The number of unicorns – private, startup companies valued at US$1 billion or more – has been growing rapidly in India. New additions to the list dealt in software and finance/fintech to a higher degree, while delivery and transportation services were most common among the unicorns with the highest valuations.
Backers of these highly-valued, up-and-coming companies include Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba, who invested in Paytm Mall and Zomato, while Japanese player Softbank is bankrolling OYO and the majority of the Paytm Mall account.
Out of the 32 Indian unicorn startups, eight were added in 2021 to date, while only seven were added in 2020 throughout the whole year. Seven more became unicorns even earlier, the oldest being Ola Cabs, e-commerce platform Snapdeal and mobile advertiser InMobi, all joining the list of unicorns in 2014.
With the idea of paying it forward and to do our bit for all the hard working business owners, HRs, accountants, consultants and labour law practitioners; we are offering a small gesture from our end.
We are providing one of our best selling professionally curated HR Toolkit worth ₹1299 for just ₹1.
This Toolkit contains 1000+ HR Forms, Performance Review, Job Descriptions, Offer Letters, No Objection Certificates, Experience or Relieving Letters, Employee Onboarding, Exit Process etc. These documents are in editable Word, Excel, Pdf & Powerpoint formats.
How to avail the offer? Watch this video.