The Employee State Insurance Corporation Scheme (ESIC) was created by the Government of India, as a means of providing financial protection to members in case of an untimely health-related incident. Every company with 10 or more employees with an individual salary of less than or equal to Rs. 15,000 per month, should have an ESIC registration. To know the process and benefits of ESIC, read this article. In this blog, we will cover how easy the ESIC challan online payment procedure is.
Payment for a monthly contribution of ESIC is done online nowadays and the process is quite easy. Do keep in mind that the last date for ESIC payment is the 15th of every month.
How to make ESIC challan online payment:
- Ask your HR/Accounts department to generate your ESIC challan for the month. If you do not have that option, log in to http://esipfadvisor.com/ to avail our services for generating your ESIC challan.
- Use Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge to log into the portal: www.esic.in, as Google Chrome does not support this page.
- Scroll down on the page to find the option of PAY E-CHALLAN, then click on it.
- Fill in your EMPLOYER CODE and CAPTCHA, to reveal your FACTORY NAME and EMPLOYER ADDRESS.
- This will reveal your due challans and due amounts. Click on the amount you want to pay, and click on MAKE PAYMENT.
- You will get two options for payment – payment through SBI or payment through OTHER BANKS. Click on your preferred choice.
- The next screen appears to give you State Bank multi-option Payment options. You need to select the bank of your choice and click on MAKE PAYMENT.
- The corresponding bank’s gateway portal will open now. You need to enter your bank ID, username and password.
- Click on PAY to complete your monthly payment.
- Once payment is successfully complete, you will receive a confirmation receipt. You can take a print out of the same for future reference.
Here’s a video on the above procedure:
Other ESIC related blogs you can find:
Join the LLA telegram group for frequent updates and documents.
Download the telegram group and search ‘Labour Law Advisor’ or follow the link – t.me/JoinLLA