Businessmen, businesswomen or entrepreneurs are people hustling around to grow their ideas exponentially and financially, by getting good sales. However, at the beginning of their journey, people are often confused about how and where to begin initiating things. Thus, we found some of the best YouTube channels for business which are perfect for all budding entrepreneurs! So if you’re inclined to have your own business or firm one day, then give this list a look.
10 YouTube Channels For Business
1. Dr Vivek Bindra: Motivational Speaker
- Founder: Vivek Bindra
- 12M Subscribers, 728M Views.
- This YouTube channel for business can help you out with strategizing on sales, marketing of your business or startup also.
- YouTube channel: Dr Vivek Bindra: Motivational Speaker
- Founder: Joe Rogan
- 8.4M Subscribers, 2.1B Views.
- This podcast on YouTube has been going on for ten years and can provide you with some great business ideas to help you understand great entrepreneurs think.
- YouTube channel: PowerfulJRE
3. Dan Lok
- Founder: Dan Lok
- 2.6M Subscribers, 167M Views.
- People interested in getting some motivation and ideas on what to invest in and how to go about it can have a look at his channel.
- YouTube channel: Dan Lok
- Founder: Ranveer Allahbadia
- 2.6M Subscribers, 174M Views.
- This YouTube channel for business has some amazing podcasts with some of the great businessmen of today’s day and age. The one on one conversations between Ranveer and the guests are entertaining yet knowledgeable to watch. Moreover, there are great lessons to be learnt not only for growing in the business world but also growing as a person.
- YouTube channel: BeerBiceps
- Founder: Gary Vaynerchuk
- 2.6M Subscribers, 192M Views.
- Gary is infamous for speaking the truth in his most authentic way. Yet that is his trademark and makes him stand out from the crowd of public speakers out there. His YouTube channel for business is great for people interested in honing and discovering new and exciting marketing skills.
- YouTube channel: GarryVee
6. Shark Tank Australia
- Founder: Network Ten
- 1.7M Subscribers, 71M Views.
- One of the most difficult parts of any startup or business is to get investors for your idea. Getting their interest and raising money is one of the initial building blocks of any business. That’s where this YouTube channel business can help you with it.
- YouTube channel: Shark Tank Australia
7. Tai Lopez
- Founder: Tai Lopez
- 1.3M Subscribers, 295M Views.
- This YouTube channel is more than just business scheming. He also gives great insight into how you can build yourself as a person and how to enjoy a good work-life balance.
- YouTube channel: Tai Lopez
8. Tony Robbins
- Founder: Tony Robbins
- 852K Subscribers, 21M Views.
- Tony Robbins is another well-known name in the game. He regularly conducts seminars which bring revolutionary changes in the lives of the attendees. Do not miss out on his YouTube channel where he frequently uploads videos on his take on business and current world situations.
- YouTube channel: Tony Robbins
9. Intellectual Indies
- Founder: Sahil Khanna
- 689K Subscribers, 30M Views.
- Intellectual Indies is a Hindi based YouTube channel. The core of this channel is the regular news updates from the world of business and startups which are also taken up as case studies.
- YouTube channel: Intellectual Indies
- Founder: Arnab Nayak
- 231K Subscribers, 13M Views.
- This is another Hindi based YouTube channel which also goes in-depth on the current business and startup news. Although a relatively small channel compared to the others mentioned on the list, the passion and vigour with which the videos are made are hard to give a miss.
- YouTube channel: StartupGyaan
Did we miss out on your favourite business guru’s YouTube? Let us know in the comments section below!
Join the LLA telegram group for frequent updates and documents.
Download the telegram group and search ‘Labour Law Advisor’ or follow the link – t.me/JoinLLA